1. Get closer. Then break eye contact just long enough to glance down at their lips. It’s a subtle cue that you’re open to a kiss.
2. Draw attention to your lips. Keep chapstick in your bag and swipe it on when you’re sitting in class with your crush.
3. Keep up your Snap streak. It’s a subtle way to show you care.
4. Smile and say hi when you pass them in the halls. No need to get into a big conversation (unless you want to!). Just take a half-second to wave, then keep moving. Boom — you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
5. Ignore your crush… but not for long. It sounds counter-intuitive, doesn’t it? But imagine running into your crush and a group of their friends at McDonald’s. Say hi to their friends first and strike up a convo. Your crush will feel the tiniest bit left out, until you turn to include them (and make their day).
6. Choose a theme song. Play it to pump yourself up while you’re getting ready. Then whenever you hear it when you’re out, it will make you feel good — and bold enough to say hi to the hottest of the hotties.
7. Borrow their hat. You can give it back eventually. Just not until they see how cute you look in it!
8. Keep gum or Tic Tacs in your purse. “Want one?” is the world’s easiest icebreaker.
9. Take a cue from Selena Gomez. Pretend you’re in the music video for “Bad Liar” and channel her flirty vibes. It’s exactly what people mean when they say, “Confidence is sexy.”
10. Master the bump-and-flatter. Run into a hottie at a crowded party. Say, “Oh, sorry — I become a total klutz around cute people.” Then just introduce yourself.
More on Body Language